Sunday 11 January 2015

On to Arras!

Nearly there.....

I have had man flu and a dose of hard work, neither of which are good for me. Emerging this weekend with a sore head I have determined to get back into action at Arras.

I say, is that Arras?
Order of battle

I have had another go and am happier with the improved version.


Invading Germans in Krupp-Protze carrier
Scenario map

I am now officially happy with the map and don't plan to change it unless play testing reveals something weird. The next job is to markup the starting locations and reinforcement hexes. 



Counters

I have really enjoyed putting together some counters. 


Infantry Tank Mark 1 Matilda
These icons are modified Junior general images. I plan to play test using these rather than new toys.


Light Yank VIB
Rules

I now have a working draft set of rules, hurrah. So very nearly ready to go!

My Arras page now has the latest version of the files so please have a look and let me know what you think. I'm looking forward to getting some counters sorted out this week and perhaps a first go next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment